Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Description[edit | edit source]
The Walker is a very common lume which appears nearly in every level of Sanctum 2, it usually spawns in groups. The Walker is aggressive towards the players and has a tendency to chase down and fight whenever they are in their sights. Its attacks do 35 damage.
Gameplay Notes[edit | edit source]
Tower Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Considering the Walker's low amount of health and lack of armor, most towers can easily take it down. However when it comes in larger numbers, towers with better crowd control capacities are strongly recommended.
Player Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Standing atop of a base will not prevent the Walker (or any enemy attack for that matter) from landing its attack on the player.
- Considering the Walker's low amount of health and lack of armor, all weapons are effective against them.
- The perk Corpse Explosion is very effective in controlling large numbers of Walkers.
- The Walker's weakspot is the small red region of its front, which may prove difficult to hit as the Walker sways from side to side as it moves.
- Players blocking the Walker's path can slow it's progress greatly since they are easily aggravated to chase down players. In this way, players can lead the Walker away from the core.
- Care should be taken when dealing with crowds of Walkers and the player may get swarmed and killed before any chance to escape or retaliate.