From Sanctum Wiki
|Rank 1||Rank 2||Rank 3|
|Damage per Shot||3500||6600||9600|
|Shots per Second||0.1||0.1||0.1|
|Damage per Second||350||660||960|
|DPS per Resource||1.8||1.3||1.2|
Gameplay Notes[edit | edit source]
- This tower has the highest range and damage per shot of all towers. However, it also has the slowest fire rate of all towers. As a result, its DPS is comparatively not very high.
- Due to its power, this tower can easily overcome the damage reduction of armored enemies.
- Because of its slow fire rate, it is highly recommended to set the targeting mode to 'Most Health' to ensure that its shots are not wasted on small enemies.
- Due to the staggeringly slow fire rate, this tower is usually only advised in groups of 2-3 with their damage increased by overcharge or amp spire, and their target priority set to "most health" to quickly weaken/kill a boss lume.
- Care should be take with Hoverers as it will be difficult for this tower to hit their back due to its extremely slow fire rate.