We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
|Swamp||<< 4 - 4 >>|
|Starting Resources||Resources per Wave||Total Resources|
|Tower Bases in Field||Starting Tower Bases||Total Tower Bases|
Description[edit | edit source]
The End is the fourth level in the Swamp world, and the final level of Sanctum 2 prior to the DLCs. It's a level with a single, but very long, wave where all types of lumes fought in the core game, including bosses, will attempt to destroy the map's core.
One player, the first to spawn in the map, will be given 50 tower bases to build a maze and each player will be given 6000 resources to build towers.
Order of appearance of bosses[edit | edit source]
Behind the lume spawn The Titan can be seen raising every now and then, he will make a loud noise and most of times this signalizes when a boss is about to appear.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Skye Autumn #1[edit | edit source]
5 Feats of Strength - 0 damage to Core
- Drone Launcher: Very much needed armour-penetration.
- Sniper Rifle: For taking out the Bobble Head, which your Towers can't hurt. And for high DPS against the Walker Patriarch.
- AMP Spire: Build a single spire. Find a nice place to maximize # of Focus Towers covered.
- Focus: Build maze in rows. Only build them within range of the single AMP Spire.
- Anti-Air: Build a single one of these, as close to the enemy as possible, so your other towers won't be distracted by Spitflies.
- Tactical Juxtaposition: Makes the Drone Launcher over-powered.
- Slowing Rounds: Slows down enemies by 20% to keep them in the Focus zone.
- Long Range Superiority: More damage the farther you are from an enemy. Up to 50% more.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
There is only a single wave. A long, long wave. But you can split it into 6 segments, one per boss.
- 6000 Resources
- 50 Tower Bases
- Try to cluster a large battery of towers around a single AMP and Range spire if you have them.
- In particular, range-boosted ACP and focus towers are extremely potent when the range spire is heavily overcharged
- Do not place your towers on the forefront of your maze, but similarly don't place them right at the back. Too far forward and the Patriarchs and Super Heavies will destroy them, too far back and you won't be able to stop those bosses demolishing your maze.
First Wave[edit | edit source]
- Nothing special. Snipe the Bobble Head.
Second Wave[edit | edit source]
- As soon as the Walker Patriarch spawns, focus on it and try to distract it.
Third Wave[edit | edit source]
? x ? 1 x Super Heavy
- Try to distract the Boss, but be sure to approach it from a direction so that it won't blast your maze/towers.
Fourth Wave[edit | edit source]
? x ? 1 x Hoverer Queen
- Nothing special.
Fifth Wave[edit | edit source]
? x ? 1 x Walker Patriarch
- Just kill the Walker Patriarch, keep it distracted, away from your Core.
Sixth Wave[edit | edit source]
? x ? 1 x Super Heavy
- By this time, there's no other enemy left except for this big guy. Finish it.