From Sanctum Wiki
- Unlocked at Rank 11.
- Slow Weapons:
- Doubled firing rate. (200%)
- Doubled magazine size. (200%)
- Base damage 0.6x its original strength. (60%)
- Fast Weapons:
- Halved firing rate. (50%)
- Halved magazine size. (50%)
- Base damage 2.5x its original strength. (250%)
Gameplay Notes[edit | edit source]
- Slow weapons include: REX, Sniper Rifle, Ballista, Voltaic Hand Cannon, Battle Rifle, Drone Launcher, Plasma Rifle, Smatter Band
- Fast weapons include: Assault Rifle, Shotgun, ETK-Tesla Prototype, Sub Mini-Gun, Gatling Laser, Nailgun, Circle Saw, Grenade Launcher
- Weapons seem to be deemed "fast" or "slow" based on possible hits per second, rather than their actual firing speed.
- This perk alters base damage. Thus, its bonus multiplies with other types of bonus damage like hipfire, spray and pray, Skye's bonus damage, etc.
- Tactical Juxtaposition does not affect a weapons critical damage, only the base damage. For example, the sniper rifle will have a base damage of 720 damage, but it will still do 1560 extra damage on a weak spot hit for a total of 2280.
Additional Notes[edit | edit source]
- This perk must be used in accordance to other two in order to unlock the following achievements: