We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
- Aggression- Will attack the player directly if they come in range. Will also chase the player if he can follow the same path.
- Flyer- Can fly over towers.
- Parasitic Vomit- The Spitfly vomits a ball of goo towards its target. The vomit has a range of 3 grid squares and deals 20 damage. Players hit by this attack are slowed by 50% for 3 seconds.
- The Spitfly is obviously unaffected by ACP, landmines and rupture mines. Drone towers can attack them if they pass directly above, or if their range is increased.
- Their attacks are quite easy to avoid, but if hit once, the nexts are harder to dodge (since you move slower). If slowed, the best way to evade is to jump while moving away from them.
- A single level 3 Anti-Air tower can handle a dozen of Spitflies before they can attack the core.