Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Description[edit | edit source]
The Soaker is a slow enemy with a massive amount of health. However, it takes double damage from all sources and takes an extra 2% more damage for each time it is hit. Each hit will also cause its weakspot, the pink area at the top of its body, to grow larger, slowing it down somewhat. The Soaker will ignore the player and will only head toward the core.
Gameplay Notes[edit | edit source]
Tower Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Any tower can effectively damage the Soaker. The most effective towers are the ones with a high rate of fire, which can take advantage of its condition of increasing its damage taken based on the number of hits it takes.
- Gatling, Scatter Laser, Focus, rank 1 Cannon, and Drone towers are all towers that are extra effective due to its condition.
- Rupture mines are excellent for growing the Soaker's weakspot, meaning if a Soaker triggers a mine early on, it will be much more vulnerable to damage sources that follow.
Player Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Soakers usually come with other, more dangerous enemies. Because of this, players are recommended to kill it first so that the turrets will not waste their shots on it.
- The Assault Rifle, Sub Mini-Gun, ETK-Tesla Prototype, and Gatling Laser weapons are the best weapons for taking advantage of the Soaker's condition.
- Sweet's damage over time ability can also be extremely helpful with its condition.
- The Drone Launcher can quickly dispatch Soakers with multiple drones damaging it.
- The Static Discharge perk deals damage based on the amount of damage done, so attacking a Soaker with hard hitting weapons such as the Ballista or Sniper Rifle will result in devastating lightning bounces to nearby enemies.