Description[edit | edit source]
The Snorker is a low-health enemy with a very exposed weakspot (its red rear). It attacks by detonating itself, which will cause it to die. This enemy is quite aggressive and will charge at players to explode on them. It also usually spawns in large groups.
Gameplay Notes[edit | edit source]
- Snorkers are treacherous enemies and have the tendency to ambush unaware players while they are fighting other threats. If the players are playing with Feats of Strengths the Snorker will be considerably more dangerous as it will be faster and gain the ability of exploding almost instantly being able to down a Core Guardian in a moment and also making much more difficult to bait itself into suicide.
- Snorkers are deceptively dangerous. They will increase their moving speed when they acquire a target and anyone, but Haigen, will be killed in three to four hits.
- The damage caused by a Snorker can be significantly decreased if the player jumps away from it.
Tower Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Towers that can hurt multiple enemies are effective against Snorkers due to their tendency to group up and their individual low health. ACP, Rocket, and Scatter Laser towers are good choices, though almost any tower will work.
Player Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Snorkers are rather fragile lumes, about any weapon that causes area damage should be enough to kill them.