Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Rhinos are heavy lumes that will charge on straight segments at high speeds, however if they encounter an obstacle; be a maze constructed or the map, the Rhino will slow down considerably until it has another clear path to charge again.
Creating a maze which forces the Rhino to turn can decrease its threat level substantially.
Description[edit | edit source]
- Passive- A Rhino will ignore all players. Only attacks the Core once it is within range.
- Stampede- Accelerates on straight paths. The player will take damage if he/she stands in its way once it has started to gain speed. At max speed a player can be immediately knocked out.
- Impale- The Rhino tries to impale its target with its horn. Deals 75 damage.
- Chin - The Rhino has a weak spot indicated in red on the lower part of its head.
- At some point the Rhino's name was changed from 'Charger' to 'Rhino'. When a round with Rhinos begins, sometimes you will hear your character make a comment about how Chargers are coming.
Gameplay Notes[edit | edit source]
Tower Strategies[edit | edit source]
- A small bend in your maze will keep Rhinos from charging very far. Consider adding bends to the long straight paths of your maze when you know Rhinos are coming.
- Build towers at corners or bends to maximize the time they can spend attacking Rhinos.
- The Rupture Mine can kill or seriously injure a Rhino if it charges while caught in the mine.
Player Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Don't stand in front of a Rhino. It can suddenly charge and knock you out across even short distances.