Rhinos are heavy lumes that will charge on straight segments at high speeds, however if they encounter an obstacle; be a maze constructed or the map, the Rhino will slow down considerably until it has another clear path to charge again.
Creating a maze which forces the Rhino to turn can decrease its threat level substantially.
Description[edit | edit source]
- Passive- A Rhino will ignore all players. Only attacks the Core once it is within range.
- Stampede- Accelerates on straight paths. The player will take damage if he/she stands in its way once it has started to gain speed. At max speed a player can be immediately knocked out.
- Impale- The Rhino tries to impale its target with its horn. Deals 75 damage.
- Chin - The Rhino has a weak spot indicated in red on the lower part of its head.
- At some point the Rhino's name was changed from 'Charger' to 'Rhino'. When a round with Rhinos begins, sometimes you will hear your character make a comment about how Chargers are coming.
Gameplay Notes[edit | edit source]
Tower Strategies[edit | edit source]
- A small bend in your maze will keep Rhinos from charging very far. Consider adding bends to the long straight paths of your maze when you know Rhinos are coming.
- Build towers at corners or bends to maximize the time they can spend attacking Rhinos.
- The Rupture Mine can kill or seriously injure a Rhino if it charges while caught in the mine.
Player Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Don't stand in front of a Rhino. It can suddenly charge and knock you out across even short distances.