|This article is a stub. You can help Sanctum Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Sanctum Wiki by .
|Primary Fire||Secondary Fire|
|Shots per Second||3.3||2.0|
|Damage per Second||1634||1400|
|Sustained Fire Time
Primary Fire[edit | edit source]
- The primary fire shoots nails with a high critical bonus.
Secondary Fire[edit | edit source]
- The secondary fire sticks nails to the ground, damaging enemies that walk on them.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlocked at Rank 24.
- This weapon is only available to those with the Ruins of Brightholme DLC.
Gameplay Notes[edit | edit source]
- After firing a shot, the nailgun will be briefly highly inaccurate, therefore if you are aiming at distant targets or at weak spots, it is recommended you delay each shot slightly to fire more accurately.
- The spread of the shots makes it difficult to hit weak spots from afar, so the weapon benefits greatly from SiMo's accuracy bonus and Long Range Specialization.
- The secondary fire nails will persist until an enemy steps on them or until the round ends.