Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Mind Control Spire
|Mind Control Spire|
|Rank 1||Rank 2||Rank 3|
|Mind Control Duration
|Shots per Second||0.1|
Gameplay Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Mind Control Spire is a control tower affecting a single enemy within its range every ten seconds for a duration that scales with tower level and further with overcharge. It thus is the first control tower whose controlling ability scales with overcharge, making it a valuable addition to the survival strategy repertoire.
- Cooldown starts after the control duration has expired
- An enemy can only be controlled once by Mind Control Spires.
- If the affected enemy is incapable of fighting, it will be stunned for the effect duration. If the affected enemy is capable of fighting, it will change sides and attack other enemies, drawing their aggression on itself as well.
- Due to the above, it can be used to heap up groups of aggressive enemies within a concentrated damage zone. Like any control tower, it synergizes with damage towers and should always be combined with them.
- It is usually best to set the targeting system of this tower to "most health" so the unit under the spell of mind control won't be killed quickly, thus wasting the remaining duration of the mind control effect.
- Keep in mind that bosses can be hitby the mind control spire and will be aggressive toward enemies under its spell. Therefore, it may be advisable to sell these on boss waves, especially those containing the Super Heavy and the Walker Patriarch, as they will target other Lumes, and possibly destroy your maze while doing so.
- Using this tower on waves with multiple bosses (The End, for example) is borderline suicidal, because the bosses will both attack and be attacked by aggressive Lumes including other bosses, which will lead to the complete destruction of your maze.