Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Hold your Fire
|Hold your Fire|
Description[edit | edit source]
You gain 20% more damage each second you don't deal damage.
Community perk by 94Connor949.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlocked at Rank 46.
- Available only for those with the The Last Stand DLC.
- Only counts instances where you inflict damage, missed shots will not reset the bonus.
- Avoid weapons that damage multiple enemies per shot or shoot rapidly as most of the bonus will be lost. Explosions that deal damage to multiple enemies will only deal increased damage to one. Ideally use the Ballista and Sniper Rifle
- Don't feel you need to wait 5 seconds between each shot to optimise damage, you will generally do more damage just attacking and just take advantage of the bonus damage when swapping weapons or moving to engage different enemies.
- Effectively guarantees 100% damage on the first shot of each wave, as there are no enemies present during build phases, and therefore nothing to damage.