Description[edit | edit source]
One of the two 'support lumes' added in the Road to Elysion DLC. The Healer is a flying lume with a small, hemispherical weakspot on its back. It will ignores tower bases and will fly towards wounded lumes and "latch" on it with a healing beam, if the lume it is currently healing is killed, the Healer will pick another random lume to latch onto, selecting a wounded lume by preference. The Healer will never head towards the Core to attack it.
Gameplay Notes[edit | edit source]
- Multiple healers on the same lume will make that lume extremely difficult to kill. As healers cluster together if healing the same lume, area-of-effect attacks are extremely effective against them.
- If all lumes in a wave except Healers and Mutators are killed, any surviving healers will self-destruct.
- Healers will not attempt to heal Mutators or other Healers.
Tower Strategies[edit | edit source]
- In maps where Healers comes in large numbers the Anti-Air Tower is recommended as it will handle the Healer quickly before it can cause problems.
Player Strategies[edit | edit source]
- REX Can be effective in dispatching groups of Healers.
- Ballista's Secondary Fire can quickly wound and kill Healers and other lumes surrounding it.