|Primary Fire||Secondary Fire|
|Damage||200 + ( 20 * 3 )||1750|
|Shots per Second||7.7||1.0|
|Magazine Size||28||1 to 28|
|Damage per Second||1999||1750 per enemy|
|Sustained Fire Time
Primary Fire[edit | edit source]
- The trigger can simply be held down for an extremely fast rate of fire.
- Each hit will apply a damage over time effect on the enemy. The effect normally ticks 3 times for 25 damage every 0.85 seconds.
Secondary Fire[edit | edit source]
- The secondary fire creates a shockwave around the user. The trigger can be held down to use more ammunition, though take note that doing so does not increase the damage. Instead, using more ammunition increases the range of the shockwave. This shockwave can cause weakspot damage, though only if the crosshairs are lined up so.
Gameplay Notes[edit | edit source]
- Skye can deal up to 9480 damage with a fully charged blast from the secondary fire with her natural ability and the Tactical Juxtaposition perk-- Enough to kill Walkers and Screamer in one hit on 5 Feats of Strength when playing alone, and severely damage several other enemies.
- Haigen can deal a lot of damage using the secondary fire combined with his natural ability and the Against All Odds perk at maximum potential. An additional Tactical Juxtaposition perk can further increase the damage greatly.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This weapon is only available to those with the Road to Elysion DLC.
- The shockwave, while most people would think can only hit ground targets, can actually hit aerial targets as well.
- The damage over time (DoT) effect does not trigger Sweet's burn, neither does it trigger Skye's passive. Likely not triggering other debuffs either. It does however trigger the Soaker's vulnerability condition.