From Sanctum Wiki
|Rank 1||Rank 2||Rank 3|
|Damage per Shot||56||100||144|
|Shots per Second||6.7||6.7||6.7|
|Damage per Second||372||665||958|
|DPS per Resource||3.7||3.2||3.0|
Gameplay Notes[edit | edit source]
- While each individual shot is quite weak, the extremely high rate of fire and the cheap cost gives this tower a very good DPS to resource ratio. The only towers that surpass the Gatling in this area are the Focus, the rank 1 Lightning, and the Drone.
- The high rate of fire makes this tower especially good against Soakers and small, fast enemies such as Runners. It can also handle unarmored enemies. However, it has difficulty when it encounters enemies with armor, as no amount of fire rate can overcome the damage reduction.
- Creating a corridor of Gatling towers alongside Kairos or Slow Field Dispenser will kill most of smaller enemies such as Walker Pups, Runners, Brood Mothers giving the player(s) space to focus on larger threats. For better results it is recommended to upgrade the Gatlings and create an Amp Spire tower adjacent to the Gatling towers.
- This tower is available to the player immediately after completion of the tutorial.
Video[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Previously in Sanctum 1 the Gatling tower design was used in the Accelerator.