Description[edit | edit source]
Fiskeplaske is a boss level lume, it is a heavily armored, flying beast. Its weakspot shifts as it is damaged, starting at the back, then a side, then the front, then the opposite side, before returning to the back. The Fiskeplaske fires multiple projectiles to target players directly, ignoring towers. Towers will have immense amounts of trouble with the Fiskeplaske due to the exceedingly high armor and shifting weakpoints, and it heads straight for the core, making it a dangerous, high priority threat.
Gameplay Notes[edit | edit source]
Tower Strategies[edit | edit source]
- The Drone Tower is the only tower that can reliably hurt the Fiskeplaske, but must be placed directly under the Fiskeplaske's path in order to reach it without a range spire's assistance.
Player Strategies[edit | edit source]
- The Sniper Rifle or Ballista can deal tremendous damage to the Fiskeplaske, however it will also make it change its weakspots much more frequently.
- The Drone Launcher can help players fighting the Fiskeplaske as it will completely ignore its armor.
Additional Notes[edit | edit source]
- If the Fliskeplaske reaches the core it will start firing at it being able to bring down the core very quickly.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Only appears in the final wave of Laser Bridge, in Road To Elysion DLC.