From Sanctum Wiki
|Primary Fire||Secondary Fire|
|Shots per Second||10.0||1.3|
|Damage per Second||1250 per enemy||931 per enemy|
| Sustained Fire Time
Primary Fire[edit | edit source]
- The trigger can simply be held down for a constant beam of lightning that continuously damages the target. The attack has a very small area of effect around where it hits, so it can hit multiple targets and hitting the floor next to a target will still allow you to damage it.
- Without Spray 'N Pray, this fire more has perfect accuracy.
- This fire mode has a finite range.
Secondary Fire[edit | edit source]
- The secondary fire launches a lightning bolt that bounces off the first target to a second target, then off the second target to a third target. Each bounce does the full 700 damage.
- This fire mode does not have a limit on its range.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlocked at Rank 8.
- This weapon is good against crowds.
- This weapon is also one of the best weapons against Runners and Walker Pups due to its highly forgiving aim and low overkill.