From Sanctum Wiki
Description[edit | edit source]
- When you kill an enemy it explodes. The damage dealt is 25% of its base health.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlocked at Rank 7.
Gameplay Notes[edit | edit source]
- Corpse Explosion will deal damage equal to 25% of the enemy's maximum health to all enemies within 3 grid squares.
- It can cause more corpse explosions, occasionally creating a devastating chain reaction.
- This perk can be extremely useful in crowd control against tightly packed enemies such as Rhinos, Walkers, Screamers and the like. Using weapons that causes area damage will most likely result in the above mentioned chain reaction.
- Enemies with high quantities of HP like Soakers can cause massive damage to everything surrounding it.
- Corpse Explosion deal 25% of base health therefore losing quickly its usefulness during Survivor matches as lumes will quickly receive massive bonuses in their Health pools which the Corpse Explosion will not keep up with.