Description[edit | edit source]
Though the Bobble Head has rather low health, it is invulnerable to damage from all directions except for the obvious red weakspot. It ignores players completely and will only attack the core, which it does by smashing its "head" into the core repeatedly.
Gameplay Notes[edit | edit source]
Tower Strategies[edit | edit source]
- The Bobble Head is only vulnerable to the Drone tower as the drone's attack ignores armor. All other towers, including mines, are incapable of damaging it.
- The Kairos and the Slow Field Dispenser are able to slow its "bobbing" movements, making it a much easier target.
Player Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Most weapons are quite effective at hitting its weakspot. Only weapons that don't rely as much on accuracy, such as the REX or the Assault Rifle's secondary fire, have trouble with this enemy.
- It is recommended that players kill the Bobble Head before it reach the towers or else they can end up wasting time shooting it.
- The Sniper Rifle or a mid-charged bolt from the Ballista are especially effective, as it is able to kill a Bobble Head in one shot if the player is not playing with other people (a larger amount of players results in increased enemy health). The Drone Launcher is also highly effective against Bobble Heads as not only will most likely hit their weakspots as will completely ignore their armor if hits anywhere else.
- The Bobble Head attacks the core with its "head," and does so by waving it around haphazardly. This makes it much more difficult to be killed, as it becomes harder to aim accurately at the small weakspot. As such, it is recommended to prioritize killing the Bobble Head above most other enemies before it reaches the core.