Description[edit | edit source]
As part of The Pursuit DLC, Bliskeblaskes are peculiar and slow-moving enemies that achieve a flight via twin propellers, allowing them to bypass towers and make a direct path toward the core. They will also curl into a ball when shot at, remaining airborne but becoming heavily armored during for a time.
Bliskeblaskes ignore the player, and spawn together in small groups.
Gameplay Notes[edit | edit source]
Tower Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Due to their exceptionally high armor, towers that deal a lot of damage in a single shot are ideal. An upgraded Lightning tower's high damage and bouncing shots makes it especially effective against Bliskeblaskes, due to their grouping behavior and slow movement.
- Like with all armored enemies, the armor-ignoring shots of Drone towers can be quite effective as well, but the drone's short range coupled with the Bliskeblaske's flight can sometimes leave them out of range.
- The Anti-Air Tower is able to cause severe damage to them before they curl up and even when they are in this state they still can cause moderate damage.
Player Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Their weakspot is an orange bump on the front of their head, between and below their two propellers. If they curl-up however, the weakspot becomes concealed.
- Slow high-powered weapons, such as the Sniper Rifle, are the best are overcoming their armor. But with explosive weapons, one should be forewarned that the splash damage can cause other nearby Bliskeblaskes to curl-up prematurely.
- The Drone Launcher or any weapons using the Armor Shredder perk are quite effective as well.