|Primary Fire||Secondary Fire|
|Shots per Second||1.7||1.3|
|Damage per Second||1520 per enemy||2660 per enemy|
|Sustained Fire Time
Primary Fire[edit | edit source]
- The primary fire shoots a round that explodes on impact. The explosion deals damage according to the distance of the target from the center of the explosion.
Secondary Fire[edit | edit source]
- The secondary fire shoots out a timed explosive that deals a large amount of damage. The explosive detonates after 5 seconds, though damaging the explosives can detonate them for full damage. It is possible to set off the timed explosives with any weapon, but due to their small size, using explosive damage is the easiest way to do this. Examples of explosive damage include the REX, Rocket Tower, Assault Rifle secondary, Mines, and both Battle Rifle primary and secondary attacks.
- A timed explosive consumes 2 of the magazine's 5 rounds, meaning that a maximum of 3 timed explosives can be used per magazine.
- Unlike Assault Rifle secondary fire, Battle Rifle timed explosives are fired at high velocity, meaning that gravity has a much lower impact on the trajectory. Also, instead of exploding on impact with enemies, they will simply bounce off.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This weapon is unlocked at rank 5.
- It is possible to 'rocket jump' using the Battle Rifle. Simultaneously jumping and using the primary fire straight downwards is sufficient for a rather high jump. Adding one or two timed explosives underneath you before doing this will allow you to jump even higher. The highest rocket jump without the aid of another player is achieved using three timed explosives and REX primary fire.