From Sanctum Wiki
Description[edit | edit source]
The Armoured Heavy is a slow-moving enemy almost completely covered by damage-reducing armor. Only its weakpoint, which can be located on its rear, is exposed. This enemy ignores players and will only move toward and attack the core.
Gameplay Notes[edit | edit source]
Tower Strategies[edit | edit source]
- The Armoured Heavy's armor reduces the damage of all incoming attacks by 300 damage. Players must therefore use towers that do more than 300 damage per shot, such as Lightning, rank 2 or 3 Cannon, Rocket, Violator, and Focus towers.
- Mines deal an enormous amount of damage per hit, so the AR-Mine Dispenser can be useful as well.
- The Drone tower's drone shots ignore armor, so this tower is also highly recommended.
Player Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Armoured Heavies have a large amount of health, so players will most likely need to assist their towers in taking these enemies down.
- The player should use weapons that deal high damage per hit, such as any primary weapon along with the tesla rifle's secondary shot, the Battle Rifle, and the Voltaic Hand Cannon. For Assault Rifle users, the secondary fire is much more effective than the primary fire.
- A charged Shotgun shot can overpower its armor and deal devastating damage.
- The perk Armor Shredder is extremely useful against the Armoured Heavy as it allows any weapon to deal full damage against it.
- The Armoured Heavy's slow movement makes aiming at its weakspot rather easy, however if the maze has twists and turns the Heavy will move its rear often, making it rather hard to hit with slow firing weapons.
- Sweet's burn damage ability ignores armor. This property can be quite handy in killing Armoured Heavies.
- If used in conjunction with Tactical Juxtaposition, TSYGAN's Ballista can deal massive damage to the Armoured Heavy (10k+) even if it doesn't hit its weakspot.