Description[edit | edit source]
Walker Warriors are stronger, sturdier, versions of Walkers. Both have the same moving speed, but the Walker Warrior has considerably more health, some armor and can endure more punishment before going down. While the Walker Warrior generally comes in much fewer numbers than the normal Walkers they should never be underestimated as they are strong enough to power through most simple tower setups or be a deadly distraction to the players.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Walker Warrior is very aggressive and will attack the player directly if they come in range. He will also chase the player if he can follow the same path.
Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Double Smash - The Walker Warrior punches two times in succession. Each hit deals 35 damage.
- Ground Pound Leap - The Walker Warrior jumps towards his target. Once he hits the ground he deals 75 damage to all enemies within 1.25 grid squares.
Player Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Jump backwards just before a Walker Warrior hits the ground to easily avoid being damaged by its ground pound attack.
- Its punch attack renders it motionless for a second or two. Provoking the Walker Warrior in a killzone will render it vulnerable.