From Sanctum Wiki
|Rank 1||Rank 2||Rank 3|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlocked at Rank 19.
- This tower is only available to those with the Road to Elysion DLC.
Gameplay Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Range Spire is similar to the AMP Spire, in that it increases a certain quality of towers within its range. However, unlike the AMP Spire, this tower increases the range of other towers. The AMP Spire is also affected by it.
- The effects of multiple Range Spires do not stack; only the highest effect is applied.
- You cannot use a Range Spire to increase the range of another Range Spire.
- Like the AMP Spire, the area of effect of the Range Spire increases with its rank. For ranks 1 and 2, this area is a 3x3 square around the spire. For level 3 Range Spires, the area of effect is a 5x5 square without the corner blocks (another way of stating this is "two straight blocks away, or one diagonal and one straight block away, but not two diagonal blocks away")
Tower Strategies[edit | edit source]
- The Range Spire will increase the field of action of the Slow Field Dispenser.
- Using a Range Spire to increase the range of Focus towers will increase its effectiveness as the Focus will be able to keep firing at the target for longer, thus being able to damage enemies with its maximum potential for more time.