From Sanctum Wiki
|This article is a stub. You can help Sanctum Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Sanctum Wiki by .
|Primary Fire||Secondary Fire|
|Shots per Second||3.3||2.0|
|Damage per Second||1634||1400|
| Sustained Fire Time
Primary Fire[edit | edit source]
- The primary fire shoots nails with a high critical bonus.
Secondary Fire[edit | edit source]
- The secondary fire sticks nails to the ground, damaging enemies that walk on them.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlocked at Rank 24.
- This weapon is only available to those with the Ruins of Brightholme DLC.
Gameplay Notes[edit | edit source]
- After firing a shot, the nailgun will be briefly highly inaccurate, therefore if you are aiming at distant targets or at weakspots, it is recommended you delay each shot slightly to fire more accurately.
- The spread of the shots makes it difficult to hit weakspots from afar, so the weapon benefits greatly from SiMo's accuracy bonus and Long Range Specialization.
- The secondary fire nails will persist until an enemy steps on them or until the round ends.