| Base Health:
One of the two 'support lumes' added in the Road to Elysion DLC. The Healer is a flying lume with a small, hemispherical weakspot on its back. It will ignores tower bases and will fly towards wounded lumes and "latch" on it with a healing beam, if the lume it is currently healing is killed, the Healer will pick another random lume to latch onto. The Healer will never head towards the Core to attack it.
- Multiple healers on the same lume will make that lume extremely difficult to kill. As healers cluster together if healing the same lume, area-of-effect attacks are extremely effective against them.
- If all lumes in a wave except Healers and Mutators are killed, any surviving healers will self-destruct.
- In maps where Healers comes in large numbers the Anti-Air Tower is recommended as it will handle the Healer quickly before it can cause problems.
- REX Can be effective in dispatching groups of Healers.
- Ballista's Secondary Fire can quickly wound and kill Healers and other lumes surrounding it.