From Sanctum Wiki
|Primary Fire||Secondary Fire|
|Damage||600||1000 + ( 300 * 8 )|
|Shots per Second||3.3||1.5|
|Damage per Second||1600 per enemy||5100 per enemy|
| Sustained Fire Time
Primary Fire[edit | edit source]
- The primary fire shoots a grenade that bounces once before exploding.
Secondary Fire[edit | edit source]
- Secondary fire shoots a cluster grenade that explodes into smaller bomblets after a short time, covering a wider area than the primary fire's grenades.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The grenades fired from this gun will explode on contact with lumes but will they not stick to lumes.
- The grenades fired are heavily affected by gravity.
- The primary fire shoots grenades at a decent velocity, and due to the bouncing mechanic of the primary fire's grenades, players can get grenades to bounce at various angles to fire around corners or high up into the air, making the primary fire very versatile.
- The closer to the player the primary fire's grenade is shot, the higher the grenade will bounce but the distance it travels before exploding will be shorter, and vice versa.
- Grenades fired will explode after roughly 4 seconds.