From Sanctum Wiki
|Rank 1||Rank 2||Rank 3|
|Damage per Shot||400||690||1010|
|Shots per Second||1.0||1.0||1.0|
|Damage per Second||400||690||1010|
|DPS per Resource||3.2||2.6||2.3|
Gameplay Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Friendship Laser is a single-target damage tower capable of sharing its firepower with other Lasers within its range. The providing Laser doesn't need to be in the receiving Laser's range, only the receiving Laser has to be in the providing Laser's range.
- The damage boost gained by receiving a laser is equal to half of the damage the providing laser's normal damage.
- Each Friendship Laser can provide its firepower to multiple other Lasers, and each Laser can receive firepower from multiple other Lasers.
- A Laser tower must be 'loaded' in order to provide its firepower. After firing at enemies, other towers in its range won't receive any firepower until the re-attack time passes.
- Rarely an issue, as each turret has the same fire rate.
- Friendship Lasers can not forward firepower provided from a previous providing laser.
- Due to the above, Friendship Lasers are best used in couples to span a gap between sections of the enemy pathway which are used by the enemies at different times, to prolong the duration the Lasers can fire each round. An extended net/chain of multiple Friendship Lasers isn't increasingly effective, since they can't forward.