From Sanctum Wiki
|Rank 1||Rank 2||Rank 3|
|Damage per Shot||400||690||1010|
|Shots per Second||1.0||1.0||1.0|
|Damage per Second||400||690||1010|
|DPS per Resource||3.2||2.6||2.3|
Gameplay Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Friendship Laser is a single-target damage tower capable of sharing its firepower with other Lasers within its range. The providing Laser doesn't need to be in the receiving Laser's range, only the receiving Laser has to be in the providing Laser's range.
- The damage boost gained by receiving a laser is equal to half of the damage the providing laser's normal damage. Due to this, towers will only forward their power to another tower if they don't have anything in range themselves.
- Each Friendship Laser can provide its firepower to multiple other Lasers, and each Laser can receive firepower from multiple other Lasers.
- A Laser tower must be 'loaded' in order to provide its firepower. After firing at enemies, other towers in its range won't receive any firepower until the re-attack time passes.
- Rarely an issue, as each turret has the same fire rate.
- Friendship Lasers can not forward firepower provided from a previous providing laser.
- Due to the above, Friendship Lasers are best used in couples to span a gap between sections of the enemy pathway which are used by the enemies at different times, to prolong the duration the Lasers can fire each round. An extended net/chain of multiple Friendship Lasers isn't increasingly effective, since they can't forward.
- Due to the high damage inflicted per shot (Paricularly when assisted) and reasonably fast fire rate, Friendship Lasers are effective at penetrating armour as well as dealing with large numbers of medium sized enemies. Their only real shortcoming is dealing with small and fast enemies due to wasting damage, or enemies that float high above them, due to their somewhat short range.
- While it can be tempting to always try to exploit the network effect as much as possible, it's worth remembering that Friendship Lasers are still quite effective and efficient on their own and do not necessarily need assistance to take down threats if another type of tower would be more appropriate.