From Sanctum Wiki
|Primary Fire||Secondary Fire|
|Shots per Second||1.5||-|
|Damage per Second||2400||-|
| Sustained Fire Time
Primary Fire[edit | edit source]
- Launches a small drone that will automatically seek an enemy, then rapidly fire armor-piercing lasers when in range. (5 shots/second, dealing 80 damage/hit)
- By default, drones will target the enemy that was nearest when it was fired. To target specific enemies, you must be aiming at one when the drone is fired. If their target dies before they reach it, they will instead seek the next closest enemy.
- Each drone will eventually self-destruct, either after landing 20 hits, if the enemy they're attacking dies, or if there are no other enemies currently spawned. Unlike the Secondary Fire, this self-destruction does not deal any damage.
- Multiple drones can target the same enemy, limited only by their lifespan.
Secondary Fire[edit | edit source]
- Signals all launched drones to detonate immediately, dealing damage in area at their target location regardless to whether they've reached it yet. Unlike the primary fire, it does not pierce armor.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlocked at Rank 29.
- Available only to those with The Pursuit DLC.
Gameplay Notes[edit | edit source]
- Drones will home to its closest target mostly disregarding accuracy, so using the Spray 'N Pray perk will result the drones causing 40% more damage.
- Drones have a high tendency to land critical hits if the target's weakspot is on the top or side of its body. One can take advantage of this by equipping Penetrator Rounds or Headache.
- Drones are also good at prolonging debuffs, such as Slowing Rounds or Synergy.
- As of Patch 1.4.29826 Armor Shredder no longer applies to the Drone Launcher.
- Despite the drones' fast rate of fire, the Drone Launcher itself is actually a slow weapon, and is affected by Tactical Juxtaposition as such.
- Rather than moving around obstacles, drones will simply pass through, which allows them to be fired from anywhere and still find a target.
- Every hit by the drones counts as a hit from the player, so drones are really useful for quickly gaining and maintaining stacks of Skye's special bonus or Warming Up.
- Triggering the self destruct of the drones does not trigger Sweet's burn debuff. Likely not triggering other debuffs either.
- The Drone Launcher excels in dealing with Soakers especially if used by Sweet as each drone shot will activate her debuff increasing the Soaker's vulnerability to constant damage extremely quick.