From Sanctum Wiki
Description[edit | edit source]
- Sets enemies around you on fire when you take damage. Deals 2500 damage over 6 seconds. 2 seconds cooldown.
In-game effects[edit | edit source]
- Sets enemies within 2.7 grid squares around you on fire when you take damage
- Deals 2500 damage over 6 seconds
- Has a cooldown of 2 seconds
Gameplay Notes[edit | edit source]
- Any source of damage will active this perk, including walking into the lume's spawn point. This can be used to active Desperate Measures on passive enemies like Bobble Heads, Armored Heavies and Soakers.
- Unlike Spiked Armor Desperate Measure will deal damage over time (DoT) rather than all of it at once.
- Desperate Measures will also hit enemies that don't make contact on hit like Screamers or Hoverers.
- This perk can be useful in waves with Runners and Brood Mothers as the damage will either kill or sufficiently injure them for the towers to finish up.
- When used in conjunction with Hydra Blood this perk can be very useful allowing the player to quickly regenerate health and use the Desperate Measures as quick as possible to damage all lumes surrounding him/her.
- Haigen users can put this skill to good use as he requires to be dangerously close to lumes to earn his maximum passive bonus being very likely to take several hits.