From Sanctum Wiki
|Primary Fire||Secondary Fire|
|Damage||990 to 2970||( 275 to 550 ) * 5|
|Shots per Second||2.0||1.3|
|Damage per Second||1980||1788 per enemy|
| Sustained Fire Time
|3.0 to 12.0||2.3 to 6.8|
Primary Fire[edit | edit source]
- The primary fire can be charged for extra damage.
- The bolt is affected by gravity, i.e., it has a tendency to hit lower than the intended target.
Secondary Fire[edit | edit source]
- The secondary fire can be charged for extra damage.
- The bolt sticks into the target and releases 4 shockwaves in 1.33-second intervals that deal damage to all enemies within a small area around the bolt. The damage per shockwave is dependent on how much the user has charged the shot and tends to be around the same amount of damage as the shockwave bolt itself.
- Effective against enemies that tend to form crowds or tight groups (Screamer, Spitfly, Walker Pup, Runner)
- Can be effective against Healer as they tend to lump together healing wounded lumes, sometimes the same one.
- Tactical Juxtaposition will increase the number of bolts that can be shot on the field increasing crowd control potential against smaller targets as Walker Pups, Runners and Brood Mothers.
- If used by TSYGAN the last shot can cause tremendous damage to groups of lumes if charged completely.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Ballista is the primary weapon of TSYGAN
- Unlocked for all characters as a secondary weapon at Rank 25.
- This weapon does not work with the Penetrator Rounds perk because the bolts stick into the first target.
- This weapon is only available to those with the Road to Elysion DLC.
- The Long Range Specialization perk increase the area of effect of the secondary fire.