From Sanctum Wiki
Description[edit | edit source]
- Your shots ignore enemy armor.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlocked at rank 35.
- Only available to those with The Pursuit DLC.
Gameplay Notes[edit | edit source]
- Weapon damage will ignore damage reduction. However, if the enemy has infinite armor, weapon damage will still be unable to penetrate (eg, weapon damage on an Armoured Heavy will ignore the 300 damage reduction from its armor, but weapon damage on a Hoverer or the body of a Bobble Head will still be completely negated).
- Due to their low damage per shot, Armor Shredder allows certain rapid-fire weapons such as the SMG to retain their effectiveness, since armor can diminish their damage considerably or even negate it completely at times.
- Armor Shredder no longer applies to Drones