From Sanctum Wiki
|Rank 1||Rank 2||Rank 3|
|Damage per Shot||350||462||575|
|Shots per Second||0.4||0.6||1.0|
|Damage per Second||140 per enemy||262 per enemy||575 per enemy|
|DPS per Resource||0.8 per enemy||0.6 per enemy||0.8 per enemy|
Gameplay Notes[edit | edit source]
- This tower creates shockwaves that deal damage in an area around itself. Therefore, unlike most other towers, it can hit multiple enemies at once.
- The DPS and DPS per Resource columns in the table on this page only take single-target damage into account. The ACP was designed to hit multiple targets at once, so its damage potential increases when more targets are in range.
- The ACP cannot damage enemies with infinite armor (Bobble Heads, Hoverers, and the Hoverer Queen) and enemies that fly or float (Spitflies, Fiskeplaske, Hoverers, and Healers).
- Its short range almost requires that it be placed at the point of a U-turn in the maze in order to achieve its maximum damage potential. This shortcoming can be overcome by placing a Range Spire nearby.
- Due to the ACP tower's nature of hitting all targets in its range, a Range Spire may be more effective than an AMP Spire in increasing its damage potential.
- A square tower formation with a Range Spire in the center, an AMP Spire adjacent to the Range Spire, and ACP towers in the other 23 spots can prove highly effective against many types of waves.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- ACP stands for Automatic Crowd Pummeler.